Background

Saturday, July 18, 2009



Twelve years ago; 7/19/1997 Is the day this all started. Me a single mother with a young girl and boy by my side, decided to try my hand at marriage one more time. What a long/but relatively short journey it has been. You a young 31 year old man who had never tried this before, was willing to take on this ready made family and to you I am grateful. You have been, as our rings are inscribed, my "Best Friend". You have been a wonderful Stepfather and Dad to our wonderful children. As the days move forward for us, our journey just keeps drawing us closer and closer together, I love you more and more each day. Your life experience, my life experience, and our life experience has given me a reason to love again, it is so hard to get that back after your heart has been broken and your trust has been destroyed. The walls that were built those years ago have been reduced to rubble, yes there are remnants but I'm sure there will always be a few stones left to contend with, but for the most part I have been given free reign to love again and to you I am grateful again. Robert you are the love of my life and I am so happy we started our life together those twelve years ago. I LOVE YOU SO DAMN MUCH!

No comments: